Books in Bahasa Indonesia from Public Donation
We prefer donations of new or second-hand books in Bahasa Indonesia. The reading materials should be suitable for children and young adults, fun to read and, most importantly, cover appropriate environmental topics. See the kind of books we distribute.
Partnership with Indonesian Publishers
We are always looking for new titles to distribute to our eco-libraries. Send us your catalogs or, better yet, take part in our mission. Please contact us to discuss partnership options.
Public donation of English books
Donations of English scientific books on environmental topics for our planned Center for Eco-Literacy are highly appreciated. See the kind of books we need..
School Supplies, Teaching Aids and References
- School/office supplies — crayons, paper, pencils, pens, white boards, maps, etc.
- 15-year-old or newer popular fiction and nonfiction books on environmental topics.
- ABC and easy-to-read books for novice readers
- 2005 or newer publish date reading material for novice English language learners.
- 2005 or newer publish date reference books such as encyclopedias about nature.
- 2005 or newer publish date English-Bahasa/Bahasa-English dictionaries.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Magazines or journals of any kind, including academic journals.
- Home decorating or wedding books and cookbooks.
- Ethnocentric books, such as the biography of V. I. Lenin or the history of USA.
- Foreign language books except for Bahasa and English books.
- Murder mysteries or anything with “kill,” “die,” “murder,” etc. in the title.
- Religious texts.